Trying to develop a comprehensive set of principles that turns any organisation in a living organism with optimal chances for long term survival. As an alternative for traditional business plans, goals and KPI’s that have no connection to the long term purpose of the organisation and are not inclusive of the interests of the environment in which it operates. This is as yet unchartered territory (for me) and the list below is my first attempt!
1. Purpose of the organisation is leading for every decision
2. Organisation is a safe space for all involved
3. Organisation operates fully along distributed leadership principles
4. Products and services are always co-designed with customers
5. Development projects always follow agile principles
6. Optimal return is socially acceptable return
7. Organisation is always transparant on every aspect
Please do not hesitate to share any comments or suggestions you might have. To be continued.